Friday, June 3 2016
WatersToday now supports all sports programming at Waters, including sports/chess teams, coach stipends, team uniforms and equipment. Waters needs $12,500 for the 2016-17 school year to keep these programs running, and the Wildcat Walkathon is a great way for students and families to help raise these funds!
Our goal is for each student to raise $50 in pledge donations.
- Consider encouraging your child to identify five to 10 family and friends and ask each person for $5–$10 pledge.
- Promote online pledging by helping your child create a video to text or email to friends and family.
Pledge sheets are due this Wednesday, June 1.
Sign up here to volunteer.
Individual Pledge Rewards
• Raise any pledge: Exclusive Wildcat Sunglasses – wear on Walk-A-Thon day!
• Raise $50+ in pledges: Wildcat Duffle bag with more Waters swag
Top Five pledge raisers are eligible for one of the following rewards
The Number One pledge raisers will get first pick, Second pledge raiser will get second pick, etc.
• Two Cubs tickets: 7/18/16 Monday evening game
• Six private swim lessons at Galter Life Center (expires 5/16/17)
• $100 gift card to New Balance athletic shoe store
• Field Museum Annual Family Membership (activate by 8/31/16)
• LSAC Pool Party (one hour in pool, one hour in kids club, one lifeguard and one Kids Club staff included, up to 15 kids, children cannot be unattended in pool area; must be redeemed by 12/15/16)
• An extra hour of recess during the last 10 days of school will be awarded to the class who raises the most money in each grade.
• The class who raises the most money in the entire school will also enjoy a one-hour fitness clinic (soccer or yoga) and a class trophy!
Waters Families: Try this easy script for your student(s) to use in a pledge request video to family and friends.
Hi (Family or Friend),
On June 3rd, my school will be having it's annual Wildcat walk-a-thon. I am hoping you are willing to pledge $5, $10 or maybe even more money. I am walking to be physically fit and raise money to support my school's sports and chess teams. The more money I raise, the more rewards I earn. If I'm a top pledge raiser, I'd really like to have ______ reward or _____ reward. Thanks so much for your support ! Love ya, (Family or Friend)!
Learn more here about the event.