Saturday, December 2 – Waters Elementary 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Applications Due Sunday, October 1
Apply now for Lincoln Square/Ravenswood holiday/DIY juried craft market, an ideal way for newcomers or small-scale Etsy shop vendors to showcase DIY talent and work, while supporting a Chicago neighborhood public arts magnet school and its students. Hundreds of neighbors, families and friends attend this annual holiday market for food, fun, community, and shopping locally together.
Applications accepted from now through October 1; notifications via email by October 15. Because we receive many more applications than we can accept and to keep the items offered at the market within our quality standards, Waters Craft Market is a juried event. A table fee of $75 will be collected once you are accepted for costs associated with the event; 100% of proceeds of your sales will be your own.
To apply, please email the following information:
• Type “2017 Application” in the subject line
• Your Name and Business Name
• Email address and Website URL
• Street Address and Phone number
• Brief description of your work
• Price point (a range and average price)
• 3-5 JPEG images of your work, a digital portfolio, Etsy site or a website URL
Keep in mind the following when you apply:
• Your items must be made by hand and DIY craft-oriented in approach.
• We aim to offer a diverse line of goods, or specialized products that are available in a variety of styles. The jewelry category, for example, is incredibly competitive; if you offer jewelry along with other items, this is to your advantage.
• The average price of your items fit our goal of promoting accessible, affordable handmade/DIY goods; prices typically range between $1-$75.
• All items must be creatively and professionally presented. The Waters Holiday Craft Market will be promoted extensively on websites & social media, and via flyers and street banners.
For additional information, please email. We look forward to reviewing your application!