The theme for this year is “Chicago”
Here are the requirements:
- An original image that goes with the theme “Chicago”. Think about what YOU love about Chicago? You can draw something from the neighborhood or your favorite part of the city. Be creative!
- Must say “2019-2020” legibly
- Must say “Waters Elementary School”, clearly and legibly
- You can make it on white printer paper or digitally, but either way, your design must be clear to be accepted. Keep in mind that it may only be printed in black and white or one other color. (your uploaded file MUST BE 19 inches x 12.5 inches at 300 dpi or 5700 pixels x 3750 pixels. Custom cover files can be: BMP, GIF, JPG, PDF, or PNG)
- No pre-created images, only what you made. You could base your drawing on an image you found, but don't copy it exactly.
- Your design needs to be turned in or emailed to Ms. Hooper (room 310) or Ms. Aguilar (room 305) no later than Monday, November 25th.
The yearbook club will choose an image as the “winner”, and the person who created the image for the 2019-2020 yearbook will be announced on Wednesday, November 27th.
Please contact Ms. Hooper or Ms. Aguilar for more details.