What a great opening week! From a rainy Tuesday to a fabulous Wednesday, each day, students
came ready to learn and teachers were ready to engage the students.
This week Friday, a Back to School packet, will be sent home. This packet has very important
information and we need you to complete it and return it to school on or before Friday,
September 13, 2019.
The following documents must be returned to school for each of your children:
( If you are a kinder parent or new family to Waters, you have already completed form #2 and
# 4 upon your registration this summer. )
1. Student Medical Information 2019-2020 page 5
2. Request for Emergency and Health Information page 21
3. School Messaging Consent Form ( Robo Call ) page 23
This is an additional form of communication that you will receive via email, text or phone
messaging. We have already used the ROBO system for back to school messaging. If you
did not receive a call or email, you will want to complete this form with current information.
4. Media Consent Form and Release Page 25
5. Family Income Information Forms Page 27
This form is crucial for funding from the state and federal governments. Please be sure to
complete this form. If you do not wish to complete, return the form anyway and write across
the form Not Applying.
If you want Dental and Vision service for your child(ren) please complete:
Vision Consent Form page 9
The following forms must be completed by your child’s doctor and be returned to school:
- Proof of Dental Examination Form -for students who have a private dentist Page 11
- Vision Examination Report - for students that have a private eye doctor Page 12
- Asthma Action Plan- for students with asthma, be sure to meet with the school nurse Page 15
- Healthcare Provider statement for Food Substitution - for students with food allergies, be
- sure to meet with the nurse Page 17
Also in this packet is a booklet titled Student Rights and Responsibilities( Student Code of
Conduct) Immediately following the Student Bill of Rights (first six pages of the booklet ) is a
page titled “acknowledgement of receipt of the student code of conduct”
Please have your child sign and date the upper portion and your signature is required at the
bottom of this page, sign page 7 and return this page to school with the aforementioned
Thank you to the Waters staff and community for making our first week a huge success!